Assured Jobs is one of the many internet virtual marketplaces that allows freelancers and outsourcing companies to come together to work on projects. It is based in California and has been on the web since 1999. Elance allows a business to post a job opening and invites freelance workers who believe they have the requisite skills for the job to make a bid. The company charges a $10 fee to each business to post a job and also takes a small portion of what gets paid to contractors.
What does Assured Jobs offer?
- A talent pool of over 100,000 freelance contractors, some of whom are the best in the world at what they do
- Enables providers to create profiles which showcase their talents
- Various plans, including a free membership
- Easy access to thousands of jobs, no more sifting through the classifieds
- Job opportunities for various skill sets including programmers and writers
- If you successfully complete a contract you will not be messed around. Elance ensures that all contractors and employers are treated fairly
- Posting or applying for a job is quick and easy
- You can link it to your bank account and transfer money as you see fit
- Assured Jobs allows companies and providers to communicate quickly and effectively